Best Touch Screen Laptops
Today in this world, we are surrounded by technology and gadgets. The laptop is one of the devices, which is the need of everyone from students to business and from kids to elders. These days laptops are reaching another level, and touch screen laptops are becoming very popular among people.
In this article, we will discover the top 10 best touch screen laptops. We came with this list after lots of research so let us start without wasting time.
Buyers Guide For Best Touch Screen Laptops
Why should you buy a touch screen laptop?
There are many reasons to purchase a best touch screen laptops. The following are various advantages of the best laptops touch screen:
The touch screen is not expensive
Most people believe that the best touch screen laptops are costly, but the truth is there is no significant difference between touch screen laptops price and non-touch screen laptops price. You can quickly get a touch screen laptop by just paying $50. So don’t think that touch screen laptops are expensive.
Touch screens are difficult to maintain
Touch screen laptops need a little bit extra care as compared to regular laptops. But this fact is baseless that touch screen laptops are difficult to maintain. You can protect your screen with the help of covers or laminations easily.
Supports hardware like a pen
If you have a touch screen laptop, then you can use a stylus or touch screen pen on the screen. It will help you to write text quickly and easily without any problem. Touch screen laptops with a pen are easy to access and handle.
Zoom in and out
The quick zoom in and out is one of the best features of the touch screen. You can enjoy different games with the help of a touch screen on your laptop.
The following are minimum requirements to consider while looking for best touch screen laptops:
- CPU – Core i5 (min.)
- Screen Resolution – 1920*1080
- RAM – 8 GB
- Storage Device – SDD
- Battery life – 8+ hours
List Of Top 10 Best Touch Screen Laptops
Asus Chromebook Flip (C302CA-DHM4)
The design of the Chromebook Flip is so amazing. It has a matte-silver aluminum finish which looks incredible. The price of the laptop is under $1000, which is quite decent. With the screen size 12.3 inch, this laptop is easy to carry.
- Display – 10.1-inch 1280×800 resolution with wide View Angle LED Backlight Glare panel and 10 point multitouch
- Processor – Rockchip 1.8GHz Quad-core RK3288C
- Memory – 2 or 4GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Storage – 16 or 32GB
- Connectivity – 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wifi
- Bluetooth – 4.1
- Ports – 2x USB 3.0, Micro HDMI, headphone/mic, Micro SD card (SDXC)
- Camera – HD Web Camera
- Battery – 31 Wh (9 hours average use)
- Charger- Output 12V DC at 2A, Input 100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz universal, proprietary connector
- Dimensions – 262.8 x 182.4 x 15.6 mm
- Weight – 1.96 lb / 0.89 kg
- It has convertible hinges. Due to which it can rotate 360 degrees
- Its RAM and storage spare vary as per model.
- It has a Backlit Keyboard.
- Its Full HD display is amazing.
- Asus provides a warranty that includes damage protection.
- It has two USB-C ports for connecting devices.
- Its touch screen is quick and allows controlling the touch response time.
- Quite expensive than other Chromebooks.
- It requires adapters for connections.
- Not compatible with commercial use.
- It does not have USB-A type ports.
- It is using the beta version of Android app compatibility.
- Its keyboard gives a spongy keyboard feel to the users.
Though the laptop has amazing features, this is a bit expensive. If you want to experience the best features of a Chromebook, then you should buy this top laptop which is touch screen. Its screen size makes it handy, and its 360-degree flip makes it easy to use for you. In Asus This Is Best Touch Screen Laptops.
HP Spectre (13-inch)
This sleek ultrabook comes in 13.3 inches size and 1080 HD display. It also has a variant which has 15 inches of screen size. This is one of the best touch screen laptop hp that are introduced in 2019.
- CPU: Intel Core i7
- GPU: Intel UHD 620
- RAM: 8GB/16GB
- Storage: 256GB/512GB SSD
- Display: 15.6-inch, 1080 or 4K
- Size: 12.2 x 8.6 x 0.6 inches
- Weight: 2.8 pounds
- Its battery life is long.
- It gives a luxurious feeling while using this laptop.
- Its audio system is powerful.
- Its keyboard is smooth and excellent.
- It can rotate 360 degrees.
- It had vivid screen panel with 1080 resolution
- It uses the Microsoft operating system.
- It has not such a bright display.
- Its bezels are very thick, which makes it hard to use.
- It is suffering from Bloatware.
This laptop comes with a stylus which means this product is easy to access. Its fantastic screen size and long battery life make this product worth buying.
- Lenovo Yoga
Lenovo’s Yoga 910 convertible 2-in-1 was one of our preferred note pads of 2019 , offering an astounding mix of configuration, construct quality, execution, and battery life which makes it one of the touch screen best laptop.
- Dimensions(WxHxD) – 336 x 232 x 20.9 mm
- Weight – 1.7 Kg
- Colors – Black
- Operating System – Windows 10 Home Basic
- Display Size – 14 Inches (35.56 cm)
- Processor – Intel Core i3-6006U (6th Gen)
- Graphic Processor – Intel HD 520 Memory
- Capacity – 4 GB
- RAM type – DDR4
- It comes with an integrated stylus.
- It is light and thin.
- It is a 4k touch display laptop.
- It supports Dolby vision
- It has a webcam privacy filter.
- It has a stylish metal design.
- It comes in different color options.
- It has an amazing keyboard.
- Affordable price
- Its contrast ratio is quite high
- This is the only touch screen laptop i3 series.
- Its hinges are too tight
- Its SD card reader is very slow.
- The display is not so good, or we can say average.
- It is heavy as compared to other best touch screen laptops.
This is one of the best convertible touchscreen laptop and justice its value. Its high-end performance makes it the first choice in cooperates as well. So, if you are looking for a laptop that you can use as a personal as well as professional use, then choose this laptop.
Apple MacBook Pro
This 15 inches MacBook Pro was announced which is the best laptop with screen touch. As Apple makes the best smartphones in the world now, they are doing modifications with their MacBook series. MacBook Pro is one of the best touch screen laptops of this list.
- CPU: 2.4GHz Intel Core i9 processor (octa-core, up to 5.0GHz)
- Graphics: AMD Radeon Pro Vega 20
- RAM: 32GB (2,400MHz DDR4)
- Screen: 15.4-inch, 2,880 x 1,800 Retina display (backlit LED, IPS, 500 nits brightness, wide color P3 gamut)
- Storage: 4TB SSD
- Ports: 4x Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 3.5mm headphone jack
- Connectivity: 802.11ac Wi-F, Bluetooth 5.0
- Camera: 720p FaceTime HD webcam
- Weight: 4.02 pounds (1.83kg)
- Size: 13.75 x 9.48 x 0.61 inches (34.93 x 24.07 x 1.55cm; W x D x H)
- This is much faster than previous versions of MacBook Pro.
- It has a spacious trackpad.
- It also includes Touch ID.
- Its speakers have incredible sound.
- It has an excellent display.
- Its SSD has a considerable capacity.
- It has “Hey Siri” functionality.
- The keyboard is more comfortable as compared to other versions of MacBook Pro.
- If someone wants to use adapters, they need adapters.
- There is no choice for discrete graphics.
- It is expensive as compared to earlier versions of MacBook Pro.
- Its touch screen is not so good or average.
This laptop is a must, but if you don’t care about money and want to experience the best experience. MacBook Pro can be used for professional as well as personal use.
Dell Precision 5530
If you are looking for dell laptops with touch screen then here your end stops. The Precision 5530 laptop that Dell uncovered a month ago is presently accessible for procurement. If it looks recognizable, that is because it is practically indistinguishable from the Dell XPS 15 9570, even though the Nvidia GeForce illustrations have supplanted with Nvidia Quadro, and a Xeon CPU has added to the lineup.
- CPU: Intel Core i5-8300H
- GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 630
- DISPLAY: 15.6″, Full HD (1920 x 1080), IPS
- STORAGE: 256GB SSD
- RAM: 8GB DDR4, 2666 MHz
- WEIGHT: 1.78 kg (3.9 lbs)
- It is Thin and light
- Amazing 4K touch screen
- Beautiful design
- Good storage space.
- It is considered unusual for performance.
- Its battery life is good.
- Portable and easy to carry.
- It is quite expensive.
- If you want dual storage then it is possible only with 56 Wh battery.
- Webcam placing is not right.
- There is no middle button available on the touchpad
We understand that it is a genuinely substantial ask list, yet it’s an absolute minimum for me with the goal that I can work in the manner we are acquainted with. So when Dell offered to send me a Precision 5530, running Ubuntu Linux, which is fascinated. All things considered, the last PC they sent me, the Dell 13 XPS Developer release, was a mind-blowing a bit of equipment.
See This Also: Top 10 Best Laptops For College Students
Dell XPS 13
The 2019 Dell XPS 13 doesn’t get much of anywhere from its antecedents. Instead, the current year’s model spotlights on proceeding and refining the ancestry of perhaps the best PC ever. Indeed the top of the line Ultrabook touch screen has changed impressively, and thus, the Dell XPS 13 isn’t precisely lord of the slope at this moment – because of extreme challenge from any semblance of Huawei and Asus. It is one of the best touch display laptops.
- Operating system (with version): Windows 10 Home Plus
- Resolution : 1920 X 1080
- Display size (in inches) : 13.3
- Ram included (in GB) : 16
- Ram Type: LPDDR3
- Processor model name: 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-8550U
- Hard drive type: SSD
- Hard drive capacity: 512 GB SSD
- It has the 8th Generation Intel processor.
- Its performance is better as compared to other touch screen laptop i7.
- Its keyboard and trackpad are fantastic.
- It has three USB-C type ports.
- Its design is impressive.
- It is lighter than other Dell touch screen laptops.
- It has a standard Biometric recognition system
- There is no space for SD cards.
- It can be loud sometimes.
- It doesn’t have a USB-A type port.
- Its battery drains quickly.
- USB-c type ports replace most of its ports.
The new version of this laptop are coming with improved webcams and longer battery life, so you can go with its latest versions. However, it’s still among the absolute best the world over. In Dell This is Best Touch Screen Laptops.
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon
New ThinkPad X1 Carbon—it’s anything but complicated to imagine that yearly PC cycles would be every day. A year age’s Lenovo leader truly dazzled us, with power in the engine joined with its well-structured and lightweight body, amazing 2560×1440 Dolby HDR IPS show, and incredible battery life. This is one of the expensive laptop in a Lenovo laptop with touch screen series.
- CPU: 1.9GHz Intel Core i5-4300U (dual-core, 3MB cache, up to 2.9GHz with Turbo Boost)
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4400
- RAM: 4GB DDR3
- Screen: 14-inch, 2560 x 1440 IPS, IPS display with 10 point multitouch control
- Storage: 180GB SSD
- Ports: 2 USB 3.0, mini DisplayPort, HDMI, Ethernet (via included dongle), headphone/mic combo jack, Lenovo OneLink connector
- Connectivity: Intel Centrino Advanced-N7260, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- Camera: 720p HD webcam
- Weight: 3.15 pounds
- It has a fascinating HDR display.
- This laptop has long battery life.
- Its keyboard is best in class.
- It is lightweight
- It has an attractive design.
- It is premium build quality
- Its charging process is speedy.
- It is expensive.
- Its touch screen is finicky.
- Its audio system is tiny.
- Its webcam quality is average.
- It has no Ethernet port.
The ThinkPad X1 Carbon provides the best combination of efficiency, execution and compactness and best for business or working people. In Lenovo This is Best Touch Screen Laptops.
Microsoft Surface Book 2
After two years, Microsoft kept on utilizing the structure, discharging two adaptations of the Surface Book 2: the 13.5-inch and 15-inch. They’re almost indistinguishable from past adaptations — that is until you turn them on and start running them through their paces. This is one of the best touch screen laptop i5 series.
- Storage – 256GB, 512GB, or 1TB PCle solid-state drive (SSD).2
- Display – 13.5″ or 15″ PixelSens Display
- Resolution – 3240 x 2160, 3:2 aspect ratio
- Dimensions – i5: 12.3” x 9.14” x 0.51”-0.90” (312 mm x 232 mm x 13 mm-23 mm) and i7: 12.3” x 9.14” x 0.59”-0.90” (312 mm x 232 mm x 15 mm-23 mm)
- Connections – 2 x full-size USB 3.1 Gen 1, 1 x USB-C, 3.5mm headphone jack, 2 x Surface Connect ports (1 in tablet, 1 in base), full-size SDXC card reader
- Battery life – Up to 17 hours of local video playback1
- Memory – 8GB or 16GB RAM 1866Mhz LPDDR3
- Quard-core Processor with GTX 1060 graphics.
- The graphics are VR-capable.
- It has a fascinating 4K touch screen.
- It has an integrated receiver for Xbox wireless controllers.
- It has Type-C USB ports.
- It s price is affordable.
- It is sleek and beautiful in looks.
- Its RAM is less,
- To get a Stylus you need to buy it separately.
- It’s hard to use most of the software’s in it due to less RAM.
- It has thick bezels.
Things being what they are, outstanding amongst other 2-in-1 workstations to date is only a more celebrated Surface Book – one that can play the most recent PC games and keep going for a helluva long time for sure. Also, this is the best tablet for drawing that we’ve tried at this point. We simply wish Microsoft did more with the additional room managed by the new 15-inch structure factor.
HP Envy 13t
The $749 HP Envy 13t is the best under $1,000 touch screen laptop available. While its 13-inch, 1080p showcase could be more splendid, the board is bounty clear. Indeed, you’d be unable to locate a superior touch screen in this value run.
- Display: 13.3-inch, 1080p or 4K
- CPU: Up to Intel Core i7
- GPU: Intel UHD 620 or Nvidia MX150
- RAM: Up to 16GB
- Storage: 1TB SSD
- Battery Life: 9:46
- Size/Weight: 12 x 8.5 x 0.6 inches/2.9 pounds
- Its touch screen quality is high.
- Its color space coverage is excellent.
- Its price is quite impressive.
- Its design is of premium quality.
- Its performance is strong.
- Its battery life is good.
- It has portable chassis
- Its laptop has tinny audio.
- It does not have Thunderbolt 3.
- It displays does not pop.
The HP Envy 13 2019 offers astounding execution and style at a pleasing cost. It isn’t exactly on a standard with its primary rivals – yet, on the other hand, it’s more affordable. In Hp This Is Best Touch Screen Laptops.
LG Gram 14 2-in-1
LG attempts to make progress in the smartphone industry but is still a real expression in the 2-in-1 gram 14 PC space. The 14-inch, 1080p presentation of the Gram 14 2-in-1 is not the most spectacular. However, it shows beautiful smoothness and dynamic colors. Experts and individuals who like to take notes by hand will appreciate the responsive gram touch screen laptop with pen.
- Display: 14-inch, 1080p
- CPU: Up to Intel Core i7
- GPU: Intel UHD 620
- RAM: Up to 16GB
- Storage: Up to 512GB
- Battery Life: 11:28
- Size/Weight: 12.8 x 8.3 x 0.7 inches/2.5 pound
- It has a lightweight design
- It has excellent performance.
- Its vivid display is fantastic.
- Its battery life is unique.
- Its CPU is superfast.
- It has so many ports.
- It has 4k excellent touch screen
- Its design is a little bit like an awkward tablet.
- Its GPU performance is low.
- Its Lid can get easily scuffed.
- It does not have Thunderbolt 3.
- Its display is relatively dim
The LG Gram 2 out of 1 is all the during a phenomenal ultrabook and a not too bad tablet. We recommend this for those who want to take their laptops along with them everywhere. In LG This Is Best Touch Screen Laptops.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the best laptop with a screen touch?
- If you are purchasing a laptop for both commercial or professional and personal use, then you can go with MacBook Pro. And if you want to buy a laptop for personal use only then Asus Chromebook pro will be a great option for you.
- is touch screen laptop better?
- Yes, Touch screen laptops are because they are easy to access, easy to handle, and easy to carry as well. If we look at other laptops, then a beginner needs to learn how to control cursor properly, this is not tough in touch screen laptops.
- What is a touch display laptop?
- These are basically convertible laptops which can become a tablet as well as a laptop for the user. We can also refer them as 2-in-1 laptops because they can act as a touchscreen tablet as well as a PC.
- Can you use a mouse with a touch screen laptop?
- As per our advice, there is no need to use a mouse with a touch screen laptop because they already come with a touch screen display and a touchpad. But still, if you feel you that you want to attach a mouse with it, then you can do it. You can easily attach wired or a wireless mouse with a touch screen laptop.
Above we stated a list of best touch screen laptops that you can purchase for you or you could gift to your loved ones. Before choosing a touch screen laptop, always check the qualities of a good touch screen laptop, which makes it best. We provide details of all the laptops of our list so that you can easily choose which laptop you want. In case of any confusion or queries, kindly feel free to contact us.
Check Out: Top 10 Best Small Mini Laptops